Start with the first step, Identifying your Ideal Client.
This guide here is the first in a series to get you started on creating your dream business as a Money Making Makeup Artist!
Are you sick of slaving away at a makeup counter?
- Do you long to do editorial and commercial work that pays the big bucks?
- Would you like to create your own schedule?
- Do you want the freedom to be more creative as a makeup artist working with your ideal clients?
Your passion for beauty doesn’t have to be a hobby, it can be a profitable business. You can earn money, doing what you love, and I want to teach you how I did it!
Want some insight into my background and what inspired me to create this resource?
Learn how I took my skills as a stylist and makeup artist and built a business of my own in multiple states! I want to share with you what I’ve learned through my trials and errors, so I’ve created the ultimate guide to establish your career as a money making makeup artist.
This is for you if:
- You love makeup, beauty and style and want to create a sustainable business.
- You are a skilled and experienced stylist or makeup artist. You are confident in your skills.
- Enjoy your business instead of scrambling for clients or toiling away at a department store counter.
- You are ready to create your own hours and take as many (or as few) jobs as you want and get paid well for it?
- You are ready to dig into the life of an entrepreneur and create a business.
- You want to be the one responsible for creating the experience for your client from start to finish.
- You manage your time well and you are organized.
This is NOT for you if:
- You are not confident in your skills as a stylist or artist.
- Are more into excuses than making it happen.
- You are not ready to do the work that it takes to build a business.
- You are not organized or if you do not communicate well.
- You want a set schedule or a set amount of income each month.
- You do not enjoy adapting to new people or situations.
If you have any questions or concerns, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to sign up for the email list, so you can stay in loop for any special offers that we have coming up.